ELITERA Personalvermittlung ist ein erfolgreiches Unternehmen, welches auf die Vermittlung von Fach-und Führungskräften spezialisiert ist.
Für unseren Kunden, ein international agierendes Unternehmen aus der Logistikbranche suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Termin für den Standort Bremen und Frankfurt Business Development Pharma (m/w).
· Identify a potential customer and develop a solid LSH target list
· To build with key customer within the Pharmaceutical sector to gather and document different types and levels of operational financial and reporting requirements.
· To work with key customers to define scope and initiate improvement and development projects to ensure customer satisfaction and 100% client retention.
· To work with key customers to indentify and scope additional business opportunities and ensure revenue maximization.
· To breakdown complex business scenarios or problems into process and data models to be understood by the operational components of the team and to identify costed business solutions that look to drive through margin improvements.
· To validate customer requirements by producing comprehensive project overviews and assess requirements against defined quality criteria and current service capabilities.
· To drive end-to-end thinking to complex business and system problems to ensure ‘right first time’ documentation and solutions and identify key deliverables.
· To work with key customers and delivery teams to develop optimum solutions to defined requirements that add value to the current relationship, improve margin returns and ensure client retention.
· To confidently present findings to key customers, the management and other critical business units within the organization using a range of mediums.
· To work with operational units and executive team to prepare, present and lead key customer business reviews by providing insightful and quantifiable data against set criteria and agreed KPI’s.
· To create and roll out an effective regular ‘Client Satisfaction’ review to identify areas of Strength Weakness Opportunity and Threat, and to report findings and improvement initiatives to the executive team.
· To work with the operational units to ensure full compliance with stated key customer requirements and agreed standard operating procedures.
· To identify and scope vertical market initiatives through current key customer relationships.
· Proven Successful 3 year track record in a Senior Business Development/Key Accounts role with the Freight forwarding and Logistics industry focused towards the Pharmaceutical Vertical Market.
· Preparing, planning and chairing meetings with key customers.
· Communicating with clients and other stakeholders at all levels, face to face and via other modes of communicating whilst in a critical supply chain role.
· Working in a busy commercial environment, working on various different tasks of equal importance and meeting deadlines.
· Excellent communicator of the English language (both verbally and in writing)
· A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel, word, PowerPoint
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong analytic background
· Proactive in seeking and developing solutions for continuous improvements in all aspects of handling operations and process management.
· Effective time management
· Able to plan and organise own workload
· Well rounded interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of GDP and Pharma related requirements in sea and airfreight
· Strong understanding to Quality tools (CAPA)
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Nennung Ihres Gehaltswunsches sowie Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins an Nicole Witte unter Bewerbung@elitera.de.
Inh. Nicole Witte (geb. Delbrück),
Am Wall 146, 28195 Bremen
Tel.: 04 21 / 69 66 12 10
Handy: 0176- 821 60 300
www.elitera.de / firstname.lastname@example.org